Well, I may have found a solution for the Instagram share to Facebook business page. Maybe. Who knows. It worked for me, and I hope it stays fixed.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Switch your business account to personal account.
- While in personal account, check Facebook settings. You might see it has both personal timeline (default) and your business page name. Check the business page to be default.
- Switch back to business account and fill out any information needed.
- Now your shares should work, but it might show "Facebook" instead of "[Business Page name]", but it still should share to the business page. If you click on where it says Facebook it will then possibly just show your business page name anyways... (at least that's how it showed for me).
If you un-install Instagram you have to very possibly fix the settings again. I also wouldn't be surprised if things could change with whatever app updates.
I still say I don't want to have to keep changing the settings every time to get it to update, so keep an eye out for the blog posts and newsletters more so than Instagram or Facebook posts.
Hope this works for you!
In the Studio
I've spent some time today re-arranging the website as well as trying to fix the Instagram settings again. I did, however, find some time to work on my sample printout of Melissa Dinwiddie's "The Creative Sandbox Way." Good stuff!