Odin and Bears Viking Neck Gaiter
Feel like a Viking with this Norse inspired neck gaiter. This unique design features an original and unique design. The runes are younger Futhark (short twig) and represent the Norse God Odin. Ferocious bears accompany him which enhances the imaginative pattern.
This high quality neck gaiter is a versatile accessory for anyone, Viking or not. This clothing accessory can be used as a face covering, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. The fact that besides being a unique neck gaiter, it also features a design fit for a Viking is an added bonus. Upgrade your accessory game and show your belief in Odin with this powerful design.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%). Pretty stretchy.
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²). Nice fabric, not too thin, not too thick.
• Breathable fabric, because seriously, who likes a neck gaiter that wouldn't have that?
• Washable and reusable. Enough said.
• One size, but just in case you were interested in the measurements, we've included a not so fancy graphic in the images that will show what they are.
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank. It's still really awesome.
This is for someone who is a Viking and/or just think Vikings and Norse designs are cool. It's not for anyone who doesn't like Norse runes or just plain don't like the design.... but that kind of goes without saying, yes?
Everything is created with premium materials, resulting in top notch quality, detail and durability.
The inks used for printing are water-based and free of harmful chemicals. Left-over inks are disposed of according to the ink supplier guidelines, so that none of the environment is harmed in the process.
These are original artwork and designs by Gunilla Wachtel.
We do not accept returns or exchanges, but if there is anything wrong with your order, let us know as soon as possible. We'll do our very best to make it right!