How quickly does my order ship?
- After your payment is complete, orders usually ship within 3 business days. Commission orders are different and you would get an estimated date for when that order would be complete.
Do you ship internationally?
- If you are located outside the U.S. please contact us so we can provide you with a shipping quote. Please keep in mind that any import duties, taxes and charges are the buyer's responsibility.
How do you package the artwork?
- Very carefully! Prints are shipped flat.
What if I am not happy with my order?
- We want you to love my artwork! However, if for whatever reason, you aren't happy with your item, we would like the opportunity to make it right. Currently there is a 14 day return policy. The buyer pays for the return shipping and any refund would be given as money back minus shipping. Please note that artwork needs to be in same condition and sent. Item is also subject to inspection before any return could be issued. Please note that there are no returns on custom or commission work.
Can I commission you for an animal portrait?
- We love animals and understand that your animals are very important to you. I do a limited number of commissions each year. Pricing varies, but start at a considerable cost. Contact us for further information.